Tuesday, April 21, 2020

I am so sad and depressed right now. How can I get rid of these kind of feelings?

Youth today is more friendly in social media than their own friends and relatives. They need some kind of entertainment which keeps them engaged or otherwise they feel bored and upset, the other part is something somehow is not working the way they want it to be, it is the lack of fulfillment, something deep down is empty, it may be your subconscious brain also, but its there, either materialistic or non-materialistic. Everything needs time to manifest, Rome was not built in a day, nothing in life is two minutes Maggi noodle but this same fact is hard to digest, In today's time instant results and overnight success is desired. Do not give a chance to your brain in getting negative, the moment that thinking comes, switch over and engage in something instantly. Be aware that you will not allow it any further.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm in emotional and social trap. Whatever I want to do, I have to seek validation and permission from people around me. I could not be able to go with my instinct. What should I do?

Emotional people are a gift to society, they see or feel what others cannot even sense. They win hearts easily because of their caring att...