Tuesday, April 21, 2020

How can one stay positive and active?

Motion and action are life, I mean it's natural and goes by default while ceasing is a choice and unnatural, similarly staying positive is not an option alike negativity. Clouds are temporary during the day but the sun is permanent. The question is why and how you start feeling negative? Keep a track of what you take inside, here inside means what you hear or see or read and eat. Stay away from demotivated people, their opinions and experience will always be demoralizing, failure s and negativity will be a source of learning and result in growth. Darkness is only the absence of light and nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm in emotional and social trap. Whatever I want to do, I have to seek validation and permission from people around me. I could not be able to go with my instinct. What should I do?

Emotional people are a gift to society, they see or feel what others cannot even sense. They win hearts easily because of their caring att...