Wednesday, May 6, 2020

I want to die, but I don't want my parents to feel bad for me. What should I do?

You are just willing to die but not dead yet, this itself is a positive sign, there is a lot of life and love left in you, until and unless you are clinically depressed? Which doesn't seem to be, a dip into the reality may help, your death would not make any difference to the cause that is generating the urge to die, nor any difference to the society or your near and dear ones except your parents, they will also eventually accept it in agony, what are you trying to prove by committing suicide? Daily lacs and lacs of people are already dying, you will be plus one, what's the big deal, take three months for yourself and Rome around taking note of misery and pain that people around you are going through, talk to them, see people without eyes, without limbs, without parents, without children, without food, go to hospitals and hear what the patient parties are praying for, ask a lady who has ditched in love and got sold by her own husband, wake up buddy, wake up.
poverty and survival
Will you still say that u have something missing in life? and you want to die because you are unhappy.
Have a great Life ahead buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm in emotional and social trap. Whatever I want to do, I have to seek validation and permission from people around me. I could not be able to go with my instinct. What should I do?

Emotional people are a gift to society, they see or feel what others cannot even sense. They win hearts easily because of their caring att...