Friday, April 17, 2020

How do I end laziness and procrastination? I think it's affecting my life. I often make plans but I'm too lazy to even start

Tomorrow can only be what you have done today, this phrase is as true as the sun or the moon, rewind some of the lives around you including your own for the last five to 10 years and you will be convinced. Some of these people you have shortlisted are successful and some are failures, may what goes, they are the product of what they have sowed. Now compare your future after 10 years and visualize yourself with and without the laziness that is holding you now.
I am sure you would be terrified with the visuals, at least your concern about your own issue tells me that. Do this fairly and you would get rid of this habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm in emotional and social trap. Whatever I want to do, I have to seek validation and permission from people around me. I could not be able to go with my instinct. What should I do?

Emotional people are a gift to society, they see or feel what others cannot even sense. They win hearts easily because of their caring att...