Friday, April 17, 2020

What do you think about the health impacts of loneliness and social isolation?

Loneliness and social isolation over a longer period of time would cause depression, or vice versa if I say so, a depressed person would isolate himself or herself from society. It would be a flow of certain chemicals in the brain due to which a person tends to lose enthusiasm and excitement, or the fun of life, All human behavior is a result of some sort of chemical reaction or chemical flow in our brains which triggers our actions of being happy or sad. It surely would impact health.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm in emotional and social trap. Whatever I want to do, I have to seek validation and permission from people around me. I could not be able to go with my instinct. What should I do?

Emotional people are a gift to society, they see or feel what others cannot even sense. They win hearts easily because of their caring att...