Friday, April 17, 2020

Are you proud of your body or ashamed of it? Why or why not?

Both the pattern of behaviors is very temporary in nature based on a person's upbringing and surroundings in which he or she has grown. Please do understand that having a good body or an ugly one is purely coincidental and a by chance instance, it's by birth, a healthy body is way different if someone is taking strict care of health, one can be proud of it, but if somebody feels proud of his or her beautiful body or looks, it would not make any sense as its just fate, and vice versa for feeling ashamed for having the opposite.
the feeling of pride should come with accomplishments and achievements. Goal setting, dreaming and fulfilling of those dreams, a person should be ashamed of his giving up attitude, not taking a risk, for not having dreams, for being close-minded, etc. Looks do not matter as per my experience, words, knowledge, and intelligence do. A whole book can be written on this but this is enough I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm in emotional and social trap. Whatever I want to do, I have to seek validation and permission from people around me. I could not be able to go with my instinct. What should I do?

Emotional people are a gift to society, they see or feel what others cannot even sense. They win hearts easily because of their caring att...