Friday, April 17, 2020

Is being lonely a powerful?

Lonely in my terms and knowledge has two different meanings, if it is loneliness it not at all-powerful but if it is aloneness, it is definitely a strength.
#Loneliness is painful, it is caused out of #depression or lack of social acceptance but aloneness is a state of self-dependence, its a state of utmost #confidence when you fall in #love with your company, there is nothing left outside for you, it would give a sense of #fullfilment. absolutely complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm in emotional and social trap. Whatever I want to do, I have to seek validation and permission from people around me. I could not be able to go with my instinct. What should I do?

Emotional people are a gift to society, they see or feel what others cannot even sense. They win hearts easily because of their caring att...