Friday, April 17, 2020

How often do you see empathy towards the other being expressed, through your work?

The question here is aimed towards an individual, it is very specific in nature, and as a result it would depend from person to person, if I consider myself, I would say most of the time my gesture have expressed #empathy towards other, empathy according to me is not a hide n seek phenomenon, it won't appear or disappear in too and fro situations, for an empath it would be like air, always around, only the flow might change, #magnitude may differ but it would not elope.
People around us have taken huge advantage of empaths at times, resulting in huge losses both in terms of personal and financial but couldn't help, its #instinct.
I actually feel sorry for them based on the content that I had managed to download within. For example, how you feel or what you think when you see a child at your home or a garden playing and running around tirelessly as if it's endless? He thinks that he can keep on and on for years but somewhere down the line you as a grown-up, you are assured that he would be home and will be asleep, the same is with empaths I #hope, they also are convinced that at the end of the day it would not matter, because somewhere above in the heaven god must be watching all the humans who think they are expert in accumulating all the wealth by any means or fulfilling all there desires like the child we discussed above but its very temporary in nature and god sitting somewhere knows that.
My answer to this question is what I was #feeling for a long time and wanted to write, you gave me an opportunity here. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm in emotional and social trap. Whatever I want to do, I have to seek validation and permission from people around me. I could not be able to go with my instinct. What should I do?

Emotional people are a gift to society, they see or feel what others cannot even sense. They win hearts easily because of their caring att...