Friday, April 17, 2020

How can there be ex drug addicts and alcoholics who have almost fully recovered and living their lives while I often find myself not to spend one more day on this world despite not having such serious issues?

Give yourself some time, the world has so much to give you. TRUST ME.
WE ARE STRANGERS STILL I AM REQUESTING YOU TO TRUST ME. WHO KNOWS? FOUR TO FIVE YEARS DOWN THE LINE YOU LAUGH AT YOURSELF FOR PUTTING UP THIS QUESTION ON Quora.
REWIND A TIME FOUR TO FIVE YEARS EARLIER, DID YOU EVER THOUGHT THAT THIS TIME WOULD COME? NO, NEVER! BUT ITS HAPPENING NOW. IT WOULD AGAIN CHANGE. JUST WAIT, HAVE PATIENCE.
TRUST ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm in emotional and social trap. Whatever I want to do, I have to seek validation and permission from people around me. I could not be able to go with my instinct. What should I do?

Emotional people are a gift to society, they see or feel what others cannot even sense. They win hearts easily because of their caring att...