Monday, May 4, 2020

I don't want to feel anything anymore. How do I do that?

The statement itself is a sign of maturity, accept it. Somewhere and somehow you have understood that there is no point in being extremely happy or being extremely sad because none of them is everlasting, it is understood that the whole tornado that whirls within is a temporary psychological drama, the outburst of rotten energy and nothing else. People like yourself are very sensitive and emotional, they know the difference between liking a flower and loving a flower, emotions are your strength,so don't get disheartened, very shortly you by default! will learn to filter these feeling of yours and only good and positive ones would stay. It would be sometimes somethings and not anything anymore. Cheer up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm in emotional and social trap. Whatever I want to do, I have to seek validation and permission from people around me. I could not be able to go with my instinct. What should I do?

Emotional people are a gift to society, they see or feel what others cannot even sense. They win hearts easily because of their caring att...