Friday, April 17, 2020

Why I think that I am helpless and hopeless?

Well, dear, this thinking is very temporary in nature and as all other thoughts; this too is going to change. One thing for sure, you are the most beautiful human now, there are so many aspects to it in the current scenario, one is the reason behind this thinking and second is the result. The result is off-course thinking to be helpless or hopeless and the reason is your upbringing and the society you are surrounded by, but it's not your fault? not at all. if you work on it? you will surely overcome it.
Today, when the entire humanity is busy boasting and blowing their own trumpet without having any skills or talents. people are fooling around bluffing each other for a penny, on the contrary, you are doubtful of your own worth. you must be a caring person, responsible one if I am not wrong? you are capable than many others around you I suppose, it is only that you are conscious or afraid of opening up, lacking the confidence somehow but trust me, it's all in your own mind and now where else. why it is happening is due to your past growth which is negative. Let's not engulf with it as it would be of no worth, rather let's move ahead and see what you are worth for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm in emotional and social trap. Whatever I want to do, I have to seek validation and permission from people around me. I could not be able to go with my instinct. What should I do?

Emotional people are a gift to society, they see or feel what others cannot even sense. They win hearts easily because of their caring att...