Friday, April 17, 2020

Is it normal to cry while watching emotional scenes every now and then?

Well, it is quite a common phenomenon for so many of us, even I use to cry watching emotional movies, there is actually no harm in it, it's just that these segment of people are emotional, these emotions are actually our strength and not weakness. We tend to relate with the movie and the situations that are being projected in front of our eyes, we start feeling the situation, unlike others who treat the same as a piece of drama or project. Different people react differently to the same situation. It is based on their nature of adaptation and sense of responsibility. Emotional people are way too close to humanity and can see what all others cannot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm in emotional and social trap. Whatever I want to do, I have to seek validation and permission from people around me. I could not be able to go with my instinct. What should I do?

Emotional people are a gift to society, they see or feel what others cannot even sense. They win hearts easily because of their caring att...