Friday, April 17, 2020

Is it better to let someone be exploited and live with the guilt of having done nothing? Or is it better to intervene and sacrifice yourself, causing the survivor to feel guilty for the loss of your life?

We all have our own perception of life. The funda of the left brain and right brain where one side is professional and practical while the other is logical or emotional. You will always have two different ways to look at the same situation as far as watching somebody getting exploited is concerned, I would personally advise you to intervene and help the person out of that exploitation. It will give you a soul satisfaction which is very important down the line, it will enhance your inner beauty and your own confidence way forward. This helping nature might become your attitude which would be great as far as sacrificing is concerned. It is hard for me to understand what level of sacrifice you need to make and what is the loss of your life that you have mentioned? if it is a relation or some opportunity or some kind of Finance? I hope that the loss of your life doesn't mean death. It would certainly be a bad idea, all other losses will eventually fall into place and you will not regret your decision way forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm in emotional and social trap. Whatever I want to do, I have to seek validation and permission from people around me. I could not be able to go with my instinct. What should I do?

Emotional people are a gift to society, they see or feel what others cannot even sense. They win hearts easily because of their caring att...