Friday, April 17, 2020

I don't feel the need to live but I don't hate myself either. Do I have real depression and what does that mean?

There are a series of string attached to it like a failure, fear of failure, lack of love, lack of attention, lack of happiness & lack of purpose or motivation. It might be due to one of these reasons or maybe a combination of all of this. May what it is but it can be taken care of, just because you are saying that you do not hate yourself, it's only that you don't want to live either. This feeling is very temporary in nature and you can work on it or I may say that you already have started working on it by putting up this question, it states that you realize that there is a problem, so! half the work is done.
will you still say that you are unhappy? don't feel the need to live, do you think it would be reasonable to say so.
Depression is the cause of certain chemicals flow in our brain, it is basically a biological aspect, some YouTube channels related to depression will give you the details. You just need to filter out the factor? what actually is lacking, once that is sorted out you will be able to deal with it, increase the feel-good factor in your life, it's like the connection in between the light and the switch, you put on the switch here and the light illuminates somewhere else, the more you smile the more you laugh and enjoy, the better you will be. Have faith, keep yourself busy, see good, hear good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm in emotional and social trap. Whatever I want to do, I have to seek validation and permission from people around me. I could not be able to go with my instinct. What should I do?

Emotional people are a gift to society, they see or feel what others cannot even sense. They win hearts easily because of their caring att...