Friday, April 17, 2020

How do I get optimistic mind thoughts?

Your question itself is an outcome of the solution that you are seeking, it proves that you are aware of the problem and accepting that you are getting into negativity.
Well, kindly be noted that whatever you do for 7 consecutive days becomes a habit, imagine just 7 days, so to change this, take a task of seeing, hearing and reading all those positive stories, movies, documentaries, clippings, proverbs, etc of legends as well as the common man and their success stories. It's actually scientific that whatever thoughts a human mind is generating is by the means of inputs we take through our senses of eyes, ears, and mind(reading).
Your past experiences and social beliefs also play an important role in it. So, look for more and more positive ingredients for yourself and I am confident that you will start witnessing changes in your attitude. Moreover, what have you gained with negativity? The results are zero I am sure, what worse can happen than this, so why not try something new and take the first step ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm in emotional and social trap. Whatever I want to do, I have to seek validation and permission from people around me. I could not be able to go with my instinct. What should I do?

Emotional people are a gift to society, they see or feel what others cannot even sense. They win hearts easily because of their caring att...