Friday, April 17, 2020

Are depression and loneliness synonyms?

I have answered this question earlier also on so many different ways and different questions. Loneliness and depression are surely interconnected and dependent on each other directly. They may race each other from time to time and one may beat the other respectively.
Thoughts are the key to the generation of certain chemical flow in our brain that stimulates the way we feel and results in our behavioral aspects in terms of excitement, happiness or even sadness. For example, try and understand that why to feel so good while dining out or watching a blockbuster movie, what stimulates that feeling of happiness, and on the side there so many of us cry profusely watching emotional films, from where do those tears do roll when nothing wrong is happening to us, its all about how you feel, and loneliness is also the same caused out of depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm in emotional and social trap. Whatever I want to do, I have to seek validation and permission from people around me. I could not be able to go with my instinct. What should I do?

Emotional people are a gift to society, they see or feel what others cannot even sense. They win hearts easily because of their caring att...