Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Why do many people feel lonely? Is it just in England or in many countries around the world?

It is all over the world I guess? everything goes in harmony, night and day, good and bad, true and false, each phenomenon is contradicting the other, any one of these will have no meaning in the absence of the other one. The same concept of give and take applies to human where the giving part is very less or nil but demand is too high, people are expecting more but not willing to offer, either it's love or support or time, most precious of all is time, we cannot even praise others freely and wholeheartedly. In times of growth, we ignore everyone and everything, and at times of decline, we get ignored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm in emotional and social trap. Whatever I want to do, I have to seek validation and permission from people around me. I could not be able to go with my instinct. What should I do?

Emotional people are a gift to society, they see or feel what others cannot even sense. They win hearts easily because of their caring att...