Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Why do people play with the feelings of others? Do they not have the heart?

When someone is hurting you, it's you who is giving them the way. It would be something that you had not expected from the closer one you are mentioning, never in this life! Right? But unfortunately, it's the core of human behavior and pretty much unavoidable, start expecting the unexpected, look eating of a rat by a snake is normal for the snake but not for the rat, his life ends. All will not be like you or the way you want them to be, nature all around will be the same forever except human nature? revealing of intentions and unfolding of human faces around you in good, bad or horrible will be the way to maturity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm in emotional and social trap. Whatever I want to do, I have to seek validation and permission from people around me. I could not be able to go with my instinct. What should I do?

Emotional people are a gift to society, they see or feel what others cannot even sense. They win hearts easily because of their caring att...