Friday, April 17, 2020

Is jealousy an emotion?

Jealous is feeling or emotion which erupts when you miss something badly, very badly indeed. it is definitely an emotion, any kind of thought that is coming to your mind and affecting you in whatsoever manner is an emotion and jealousy is strong emotion I feel. it exists in human beings only no other creature on this planet is suffering from it. it is not natural, it's not nature? a small animal is not jealous of an elephant or small tree is not jealous of a banyan tree, jealousy is being inferior it's a feeling of not having a quality our product that someone else is possessing, we as an individual are unique, a limited edition, having our own qualities and strength that the others do not have! and maybe they are also jealous of what you have. It's human nature and will prevail unless you have a great sense of maturity and calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm in emotional and social trap. Whatever I want to do, I have to seek validation and permission from people around me. I could not be able to go with my instinct. What should I do?

Emotional people are a gift to society, they see or feel what others cannot even sense. They win hearts easily because of their caring att...