Wednesday, April 22, 2020

I want to keep relations with those who don't want it and avoid those who want it, how can I mend my mind to live happy and balanced? Is it a psychological problem? Is it a greedy approach?

When you are unnecessarily willing to come closer and If people who don't want to be with you can identify your intentions, then it would add to the misery. But actually, there is no reason why you should be avoided, a flower is always a flower, it's the same for everybody, so just be yourself and behave indifferently to both categories. Do not chase the sunlight, walk with it, the shadow will start following you. You have potential and that is why some of them are loving you. Just be yourself. Stop chasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm in emotional and social trap. Whatever I want to do, I have to seek validation and permission from people around me. I could not be able to go with my instinct. What should I do?

Emotional people are a gift to society, they see or feel what others cannot even sense. They win hearts easily because of their caring att...