Wednesday, April 22, 2020

I always feel sick and lazy in my mind. How do I change that feeling?

I have said earlier that all psychological feelings are actually the results of some, or the other biological changes, some release of a chemical in the brain results in all these. Its the deficiency of dopamine hormones or neurotransmitters perhaps. Its a pleasure hormone. Please understand that it has not happened in a day or out of nowhere, it had developed over the months for sure. Seek pleasure first, go out with friends, watch thrilling movies, play the sports you love and whatever that gives you pleasure. It would be a kind of treatment, force yourself into all this, do not sit ideal, be engaged in something or the other. Have faith, “take time to live, the world has so much to give you”. See, God has been so kind to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm in emotional and social trap. Whatever I want to do, I have to seek validation and permission from people around me. I could not be able to go with my instinct. What should I do?

Emotional people are a gift to society, they see or feel what others cannot even sense. They win hearts easily because of their caring att...