Friday, April 17, 2020

How can I quickly become happy when I am quickly sad?

Becoming sad quickly is like dust and becoming happy quickly is like dusting, it would never be so easy as desired. In fact? this seeking of quick results is also a reason behind being sad, today's youth is in hurry and wants instant results which are not natural, the sooner they get, the sooner it becomes invalid, they lose interest, and start looking for something new? That too, quickly! Giving their sadness a fresh chance to erupt all over again. All good things take time and sadness is caused by expectations that do not fulfill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm in emotional and social trap. Whatever I want to do, I have to seek validation and permission from people around me. I could not be able to go with my instinct. What should I do?

Emotional people are a gift to society, they see or feel what others cannot even sense. They win hearts easily because of their caring att...