Tuesday, April 21, 2020

How do I make someone positive who is only thinking about all the possible negatives?

What you feed on makes the difference, feeding is not just eating, it's also about information, what one hears or See's is also feeding, his or her past experiences too are a cause of negativity, start putting positive notes secretly without the person's knowledge, movies, success stories, cheerful, loving songs, etc. Involvement in gardening or in pets or any other pleasing engagement would also help. Negativity is not a one day venture, neither will it end abruptly. It will take time and intelligent treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm in emotional and social trap. Whatever I want to do, I have to seek validation and permission from people around me. I could not be able to go with my instinct. What should I do?

Emotional people are a gift to society, they see or feel what others cannot even sense. They win hearts easily because of their caring att...